Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Monday, September 3, 2012

Mathematician Seeks Your Satisfaction

Numbers and sequences
Always running through
Equations full of meaning
If x = y then it's true

Puttering in the basement
In a cafe drinking coffee
Running numbers in my head
Even when I'm with you

When I look at you
I feel love
That much = true
But it's a sort of different view

You are a riddle to be solved
Much like E=MC squared
When we make love
It's not just your body I want bared

I want to solve for your root
I want to propose a theorem
So I can work on you
For extended periods of time

At the whiteboard of your passion
Numbers and symbols a whirling dervish
As things build to a climax
And the solution becomes clearer

I reach that 'aha!' moment
And I look down at you
Some disappointment on your face
It appears I found the sum too quickly

Much to your happiness
I find other things upon you unresolved
So I go to work on them in different ways
Until all these smaller problems
Culminate in one vociferous "YES"

Uttered from your lips
As mine are busy
Reciting equations of love out loud
Pressed into your nether
Kissing you softly as a feather

Only climaxing
At a passing grade

No comments:

Post a Comment