Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Monday, September 10, 2012

Melinda - Stanley Goes to Vegas 2

Melinda knocked on my hotel room door
At precisely 8 pm

She was prompt
A professional
A madame of her own group of girls
She sometimes filled special requests personally
Mine was just such a request

There were two envelopes on the breakfast table
One clearly labeled as "#1"
The other as "#2"
Inside each one was a set of instructions
And a working woman's fee

I was dressed up
Wearing my best suit
Freshly pressed from the hotel service

With one last look in the mirror
I ran my hand through my hair lightly

I looked as good as I would get

Three steps to the door
And I opened it

And there stood Melinda
In all her perfect imperfection

She wore black high heels
Black stockings
A simple elegant dress
Showing a hint of a pooch at her belly
Which delighted me

Her auburn hair flowed down her back
Streaked here and there with grey
Her eyes were brown flecked with gold
And sported light crows feet at the corners
Her pert little nose
With a hint of freckles
Sitting above full lips

"You must be Stanley"
She said with a hint of gravel in her voice

I said I was

She stepped up to me and kissed me

"Nice to meet you"
She whispered in my ear as she finished

I offered her a chair and a drink
She took the first but not the second

I gave her envelope #1
Which she opened
Looking inside at the agreed upon money
And pulling out a short note I'd written
Only a paragraph or so

After scanning it with her eyes
She looked up at me

"Sounds good
Let's go"

And out the door we went
Hand in hand

No comments:

Post a Comment