Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Envelope #1 and 2 - Stanley Goes to Vegas 5

Envelope #1

Melinda,

Thank you so much for consenting to be with me tonight
I won't ask anything too strange of you I hope
I'd like to start off by going to dinner at the hotel restaurant
Followed by some drinks at the bar
Then a return to my room
Where I would like to have sex with you
I don't want you to tell me you love me
I would just like you to act like you do
Like we have knowns each other for a long time
And are just getting reacquainted

Again
Thank you


Envelope #2

Melinda

I'm sure I've had a wonderful time with you
Now I'd like to ask a favor
Enclosed is an additional fee which I hope is enough
Please get up after you read this
Pretend you've just learned something horrible about me
I want you to hit me
I want you to spit on me
I want you to say the worst things you can think of to me
No holds barred
Then I want you to storm out

Thank you
(signed)
Stanley

No comments:

Post a Comment