Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Beetle Bronco

Do I look like a ten tonne beetle to you?
One that you can strap a saddle on
And ride around like a cowboy
While wearing beetle themed chaps
Centipede skin boots
With bowchucker spurs?

I don't appreciate being lassoed down
In an undignified position like this
With your knee in my thorax
Your thumb over my eye

Do you even know what you are doing?

You look like a tourist you know
With that cheesy red scarf bandana
Laying upon that ladybug rodeo shirt
It looks like you're wearing your pajamas

A rope around my head
That's the opposite of what I want
And no
I'm not thirsty
Stop dragging me over to the trough

Say
Who's that reflected back at me there?

Oh
That's me
I guess you're right
I am a beetle

Carry on

No comments:

Post a Comment