Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Motive

You've got your reasons
I'm sure you do
Or at least
That's what you tell yourself
That''s what I'd do

Convince yourself
And maybe others will believe
Stare into your navel
Understand yourself
Else you never will achieve

Toilets flush backwards
South of the equator
I believe that
As much as believe in you

Oh, you're physical enough
That much is true
The things you do
Those can be proven too

It's just your methods are distasteful
You suspected motives disgraceful
The results you achieve
Are therefore moot

By killing a million
To protect a billion
You only assure your fame
As one of the mass murderers of the game

Perhaps the greater good is preserved
Though your logic is perceived as absurd
I'll back your play
To a point

That point is reached
When I see your actual endgame
Which thusfar you've kept hidden from view
I may or may not approve all the same

So when I see
And you prove to me
Beyond a shadow of a doubt
You upon the end of my knife
Is all that there will be

No comments:

Post a Comment