Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The Afterglow - Stanley Goes to Vegas 4

Melinda sat up on the edge of the bed
Grabbing her silky slip in one hand
She walked nude across the room to the table
Slipping the garment over her head
She sat down

Envelope #2 sat on the table before her

She picked it up and opened it with her manicured nails
Looking inside
Poking in a finger to riffle the bills I had stacked next to the note
Pulling out the note
She scanned it with her eyes
Lids narrowing slightly
Lips pursing
She set the note down and turned her head
Facing me with intensity

Melinda remained like that for a full minute

The longest minute I can remember in recent memory

Then she stood up and started towards me
Rage showing on her face
Fists clenched
Back rigid

"You MOTHERFUCKER!!!
How could you?
You don't give a fuck about me
You and your fat fucking ass
Your little shitty cock"

I cowered from her as she swung at me with her fist
Striking me across my face
I felt my nose break
Pain exploded into my world
I couldn't see anything but white flashes

She grabbed my cock and balls with one hand
Pulling me towards her
I had no choice but to scrabble across the bed to her
She put her face close to mine
I could see her anger
So uncontrolled her eyes were watering

"I can't believe I let you put this shriveled thing inside me
I hope you don't think I actually came
Because there is just.....no....way"

She punctuated her words at that
With a sneer on her lips
Utter derision for me pouring out of her

I felt she was going to kill me

"You know why your wife left you?
It's because you're not a whole human being!!
You run from change
You are an utter coward
You spend your money like a fool
Your breath could knock a buzzard off a shit wagon
I can barely stand to be near you!"

She bent over and picked up my loafers
Which were over by her clothes
Bending her arm back
She winged first the left
Then the right
Directly at my head

One hit me square in the forehead
Splitting my skin open with the hard heel

I fell back on the bed
Clutching my wounded face

"Don't you dare get up you bastard
Good fucking bye!"

And with her clothes and the envelope in one hand
Melinda walked from the room with force

A woman I'd never forget

I made my painful way to my feet
And got over to the bathroom
Grabbing the room towels
Which felt like sandpaper on my open cuts
Despite being of the finest Egyptian cotton

Tears ran down my face
Mixing with the blood
Dripping to my chest
Down my obese belly
Onto the floor

Yes
This is about how it should be

I dropped the fancy towel
I tracked blood across the expensive rug
I opened my closet door

There was a chair inside
And a belt hanging from a high hook
I climbed up on the chair
Which creaked beneath my weight

Wrapping the belt around my neck
I fastened it securely
And told myself what an awful person I was
One last time

I kicked the chair out

Outside the room
In the empty hallway
Melinda the experienced call girl
Madame to her own flock of girls

Got dressed and wept

No comments:

Post a Comment