Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

#271 Party Pygocentrus


I am the party piranha
I get down cause I just wanna
Wanna dance  Wanna eat
Wanna par-tay all damn day!

I take some time to eat
A fine aged horse carcass
But then it's time to meet and greet
All the guests are arriving

Why hello Mr. Fish
You'd make quite a dish
But don't worry
I prefer red meat when I have a wish

And the Eel family
Quite delectable
For piranhas on a diet
Why don't you go over there and be quiet

Ooh, Mrs. River Dolphin
You are the honored guest
Yes, up on the table there
I must insist

No don't worry
Being tied to a spit
Is a sign of honor among piranha
(Find the dinner bell boys
It's almost time to come and get it)

Ser Piranha; Esq., ascends the podium:

"Welcome to the party my pretty river friends
Especially our guest of honor
Who I know will leave a piece of herself
With each of us, she is such a lovely donor"

"DJ please bring the lights down
As we light the fire
And rock this motherfucker down
I am the Party Piranha!"

No comments:

Post a Comment