Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

#250 Is a Gorean Girl


This one
Is fulfilled
By her Master’s praise
Excited even by His gaze

I wore the white
For a year and a day
Did all I was bid
Learned to do as He would say

I learned to serve
To pour wine
As my Master deserves
To dance and please
Without crossing the line

I learned to enjoy pain
As is my Master’s way
He is as kind as He is cruel
Afterwards He would kiss my eyelids
And tell me all would be okay

I learned technique
To please my Master’s body
To satiate His feelings
To quench His desire

At one day and a year
I was stripped beneath His stare
And parted to my master’s manhood
Blood ran down my silky thighs laid bare

Lying upon the furs
Cleaned by my chain sisters
I was given new silks to wear
Clasped with a silver chain
And red everywhere

I wear His collar proudly
Serving as he wishes
Loving as He commands
This one is content
Offering herself up to His plans

No comments:

Post a Comment