Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

#268 BBW 3245: Who Are You?


I looked at the plate twice
Just to make sure it was right
BBW 3245
Yep, nothing wrong with my sight

I wondered who was in that car I was following
With that license plate so suggestive
Was it truly a Big Beautiful Woman?
Or someone with no idea what that message is

I could see her now
Standing in the line at the DMV
Filling out her forms
Taking the test for how far she could see

A red dress
Yes, that’s what she’s wearing
With the top cut low to show her huge breasts
And to capture all the men staring

Approaching the clerk with her paperwork in hand
A vanity request form she’d waited to fill out all day
She might have blushed a little
As he read what she wanted it to say

She must be 200, no 250 pounds
With her hair just so
Tasteful makeup and maybe a tattoo
That you’d have to be intimate with her to know

BBW 3245
Do you know how interested I am?
I picture her nude in my head
Lord, am I worked up now, SHAZAAM!

I just have to see
To see if my thoughts are true
Lay my eyes on her
Maybe she’ll look at me too

I pull out to pass
I press on the gas
I try to get set with the right attitude
I pull alongside and look over…..

Oh Shit.

It’s a dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment