Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

#267 WANT


You are my crack
You are my cocaine
You are the reason
I walked one mile in the rain

Now lying before me
I unwrap and open you
You lay there
So hot you are almost steaming

I can see your juices glisten
I can almost taste you on my lips
Your scent beckons me to hasten
Instead I raise my glass for a sip

I’ll make you wait
Although it’s what you hate
But I’ve got all night
I’m prepared to stay up late

I’m going to have you
Every way that I can
It’s been so long
My desire so strong

Finally I can stand it no longer
I reach out and grasp you firmly
I lower my face closer
And I give you a taste

You

Are the best pizza
I think I’ve ever had

No comments:

Post a Comment