Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Monday, September 5, 2011

#248 The Warthog; Is In


I’m a doctor without a degree
A priest without a collar
I chase the spiritual without a spirit
The Warthog, is in:

Hello, you’re the first caller
What’s on your mind?

I’ve been having a lot of trouble lately
And I think my faith is shaken

Mmhmm, and you are, what?  Catholic?

I’m Baptist actually

I see, what sorts of things have been happening to you?

Well, my car broke down, my mother died, my wife left me
I’ve had to declare bankruptcy. 
I mean, I really feel like someone is out to get me

You mean literally?  That doesn’t sound….

No, of course not, I mean like god maybe

Well, I don’t really think that any god
Would get their kicks by just abusing you

What about Job?

Okay, well that might be true
But that might even just be a parable
Don’t take it too literally

You don’t sound like you have much faith

Let’s talk about you

Really?  Do you believe in god?

Well, I think a god is just as likely as any other thing

“A God”? Jesus, you are such a fraud, I can’t believe I called you

CLICK!

And, that was our first caller of the evening
If you have anything you’d like to talk to me about
Give me a call here at the station

This is WCAR (revving car engine  noises heard)
And I’m the Warthog
We’ll be back right after this

No comments:

Post a Comment