Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Friday, September 16, 2011

#259 Centripetally Centrifugal


Round and round
It never stops
Perpetual motion
What a quaint notion
Here it is
A tempest
Spinning like a top

The circular motion
Translates to forward locomotion
Building up a mighty head of steam
Liquid cooling keeps things good
Coating in a wet shiny sheen

This dizzy force
Is one to be reckoned with
Yet is invisible to the eye
All around us one moment
The next it is fleeting and on the fly

I chased it once
Or at least I tried
The four corners of this flat earth
Were visited by me
Yet I came up empty

It is there
Then it is not
How to track
such a canny beast?

I’m tired
So I’ll not worry overmuch
I’m setting up a comfy chair
I’m sitting to wait for it
Looking calmly to the East

No comments:

Post a Comment