Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

#141 Is en-Raptured

Today started like any other day
Got up
Took my morning constitution
With full amendments and resolutions
Had some yummy cereal
Then sat down and rubbed my tummy for awhile

I went outside
To take care of some things
When to my surprise
I began to rise
As if I had wings

Suddenly, I remembered
Today was May 21st
This must be the rapture!
I was fit to be burst

As I cleared the trees
I saw others rising too
We were all going to heaven!
If I were on the ground
I'd have dropped to my knees

Up and up we went
The whole lot of us
Some of us happy
Some scared and full of mistrust

But then
Something strange happened
No stranger than rising in the first place
But strange, just the same

We all started to go back down
Slowly, gently
Back to the earth
Where we belonged evidently

Finally, my feet were back on the ground
I wandered around
And tried to talk to others
But they wouldn't make a sound

It didn't come out
What had happened
Until the afternoon
And it was true without a doubt

Gravity had reversed itself
But only for humans
We all rose up for a bit
But then gravity corrected itself
And we all came back down
The gravity coming back
Oh so gently

Sound ridiculous, you say?
Well I'll take that gravity scenario
Over some fool predicting the Rapture
Any old day

No comments:

Post a Comment