Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

#125 Goes Out Out Out


I walk
As Carl Sagan once did
Out upon the stars
In my dreams

I float weightlessly
I roam aimlessly
But always making time
Away from the core

Bodies that have no name
Phenomena some would kill to see
I can’t define it
I only divine it
With my eyes
And the solar winds upon my cheek

All the galaxies ablaze at my back
I go ever outward
Things getting sparser
The void lonelier

Until, sometime
Somewhere
After tripping on countless comets
Wading in every nebulae I could find
I reach the end

There is nothing
As far as the eye can see
It doesn’t end
Like some Looney Tunes Cartoon
And fade to white
And off the page

It’s just void
It sucks at my self
It blurs my soul
It strips me of name
It erases face
All hope is as gone
As the galaxies I’ve left behind
And I long for now

Continuing on
Although motion is meaningless now
I search for a spark
Or a darkness
That sticks out
And speaks of something
Or someone
Who also was so foolish
As to venture
So far
To here

This nothing
Place

No comments:

Post a Comment