Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Friday, May 20, 2011

#140 Smells Like a Rose


There’s a wind
A wind in the pillows
A foul and stinky breeze
Clouds the air
Makes you sneeze

The room smells of fart
Once again
Last nights dinner
Has hit it out of the park

Those burritos and beans
Cauliflower and greens
Got in the colon
And united
In an unholy union of smell

I was asleep most of the night
So I didn’t notice
All the sneaks and peeps
Coming from my posterior

Hotboxed under the covers
Released when I rolled over
It hovers in the room
Like a smelly poltergeist

When I awake
I retch
And I blame the dog
Because there’s just no way
That
THAT
Could have come from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment