Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

#121 Eyes May 21 On the Calendar

There’s been a revision!
I’m here to tell
On May 21
The good will go to heaven

The rest of us to hell

Hell on earth
To be exact
Some sort of war
Don’t look at me funny, it’s a fact

Harold Camping told me so
He also told me
The world would end in 1994
So I guess I’ll wait and see

If bunches of people
Are suddenly sucked up into heaven
On that day in May
I’ll have to stock up at the Seven Eleven

I’ll need supplies to last until October
That’s when the world ends for the rest of us
I’ll have Slurpees, and hot dogs aplenty
In the supply chest of my survival bus

You’re welcome to come along
Here, grab a weapon
I’ve got plenty to go around
Just watch where you are steppin’

Lots of chickens over here
Some sheep over there
Have to be ready for anything
So sit down, grab a chair

On second thought though, whether Camping is right or wrong
I think I’ll hold off on anything rash
I’m thinking my energies and money might be better served
In planning an End of The World Bash

You are all invited
May 21, 2011
See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment