Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

#137 Ok, Watch This!


Look at me
I'm a spectacle
Am I not?

Look at me!
At least watch the debacle
Go ahead and take the dare

Just be aware
That it's exactly what
I want you to do

Stare
Please
While I make an ass of myself
Don't worry
It's good for my mental health

The doctor said so
Here's the script
"Fill as needed"

Take that! modesty
And this! common sense

Put your camera on me!!!
Now, now now!

I'm going to do something amazing
Stupendous
I so want this on Youtube

Ok, here I go
Check this out

*
*
*
*
*

Ok, you better call an ambulance
Or something
My bone should not be sticking out like that

Maybe this video should go on failblog.com
Instead
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment