Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

#130 Is an Internet Privacy Disaster


I Twitter to your teacher
I Facebook to your sister
I Friendface your brother
And I Myspace with your mother

I’ve got bits and pieces
Of myself
Scattered all over the net
Singly they are no big deal
But together, they are a threat

They tell of what I like to watch
What I like to eat
My perversions are laid bare
How my buying habits don’t miss a beat

All my passwords
Are belong to them
Cookies, so common
Show clearly where I’ve been

A fateful email came one day
Which just wanted to verify my information
So I filled it out and sent it on it’s way
But then, on the very next day…..

There was a knock at my door
I found out I was poor
And the Man had come
To take my house away

All my credit cards he burned
Took my car
Took my dog
My wife, well, she just up and left

So here I am
Living under the overpass
Thinking on security, and encryption
A day late and many dollars short
But years wiser

No comments:

Post a Comment