Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

#128 Wants His Mother

Mother
Is the scourge of my backside
When I dunked the cat
Into the toilet

Mother
Is the teacher
Of daily life
All the important things I did learn

Mother
Is the holder
Of hugs
Given freely and with love

Mother
Is the kisser
Of boo boos
That I got while learning to ride

Mother
Is the giver of life
Even when
It didn't come from her womb

Mother
Is who I run to
When I feel oh so blue
And a hug and a kiss is all that will do

Mother
Is that which can't be done without
But then I'm a mamma's boy
Of that, there is no doubt

No comments:

Post a Comment