Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Friday, May 6, 2011

#126 Revolution!


I’m rioting in the streets
For something to eat
I’m the disenfranchised
The underutilized
The underclass
To the upperclass

I’m the one
That will bite them
In their collective ass

Someday
Soon
The 90 percent
Will wise up
That the 10 percent
Who run this country
And own this country
Are a bit outnumbered

That will be the day of reckoning
The French Revolution will have been nothing
Compared to this

My country, 'tis of thee
Sweet land I rape for free
I inherited my father’s bling
This mighty sigil ring
That which you must kiss

Rise up brothers and sisters
Throw off the yoke of your media inspired perceptions
And stop fighting amongst ourselves
A people divided
Are a people who are no threat
To those in power

Let’s own this bitch of a country

No comments:

Post a Comment