Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

#124 Is A Humble Servant

The jar was clearly marked
“To be checked
And adjusted
Upon Installation”

So really this abomination
Can’t be
Shouldn’t be
Blamed on me

I’m just a gopher
I do what I’m told
Master tells me to get a brain
And that’s what I do
He didn’t say what kind
What color
What temperament
He didn’t even say thank you

And when everything goes haywire
Who get’s blamed?
That’s right, me
Who only threw the switches
And picked out the brain

-Diary of a Hunchback, pg 172-

No comments:

Post a Comment