Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

#131 Hates the Wait


Five minutes

It’s an eternity
And I can’t wait
Let it start! Let it start!
Waiting is what I hate

In the car
It’s “Are we there yet?”
Repeated for effect
But good results, that will seldom get

Rush a chef
And your food might hit the floor
And if you complain
A boot in your butt, and out the door

But THIS happens every five minutes

And I’ve missed it
Like, a million times today already
Whenever the bell goes off
It seems I’m off and out of the way

So I’m standing here
Waiting for it to happen
That big bucket is getting more full by the second
The 30 second bell starts going off, and I can’t help laughin’

This is the best part of the water park!
That huge bucket way up high
Fills with 1000 gallons of water
Then tips over, letting it fly

We’re all gathered at the drop zone
As I watch it tip with a grin
Our screams and laughter fill the air
Water splashing us, bashing us, everywhere

And that five minute wait, it starts all over again

1 comment:

  1. This one makes me smile, I can totally relate to it. Nice work, mister.

    ReplyDelete