Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Monday, November 28, 2011

#332 Red


It's bleeding in
I don't know why
I'm certain it won't come off
But I have to try

But not right now

This shirt started today
A vibrant red hue
But now it's faded
Sad and blue

Looks more grey now actually

It started because of the rain
At least that's what it seemed
The red became splotchy
And spread to my skin
It seeped in good
Curdling within

I feel absolutely sick

The feeling compounded
Stacking up like interest
Always upwardly rounded
My organs felt red
I can't even explain what that means
I tried and didn't understand what was said

It sounded like a foreign tongue

Now bathed in redness
From the inside out
All appeared normal
None suspected I was without
Without what?
I can scarcely say it

My soul seemed to be missing

Perhaps this shirt was enchanted
And even right now
Some witch is cackling
With my soul in her jar
Flitting about like a firefly
A tiny contained star

This shirt is an ugly grey

And so the ugly grey covers me
As I stumble ahead
Empty inside
Coated in red
I've even forgotten what I'm missing
Which in this situation may be kind

The redness it appears
Has now spread to my mind

No comments:

Post a Comment