Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

#314 Suds For The Mind


Blowing on my wand
A large bubble forms free
Lazily riding the air
Seeming perfect to me

I would imagine
Only if I could
A world made of bubbles
And so there it stood

Transparent and clean
Without any troubles
Whatever could it mean?
Perhaps a fresh start

See through
Puffy and airy
Light and gossamer
As the wings of a fairy

I stepped in among them
And felt quite contrary
They were so smooth and soft
Myself all fleshy and hairy

Gradually they moved against me
Millions of scrubbing bubbles
Wearing away my sharp edges
Opening my mind and removing the stubbles

My outsides changed as you can tell
But my mind transformed as well
Thoughts light as a feather
Born upon a soapy breath

Floating forth
With no hint of distress
Answers and questions
In no particular order
A world filled with spaces
No fences and no borders

We may have lost our sense of self
Nestled safely amongst the bubbles
Once made of one
Now one is many
Once filled with sadness and hate
Now utterly lacking any

Emotions and dreams
Flow through me now
Shared with all in a blink
From one membrane to the next
A familial electric link

Stepping back from this dream
For it is wild and not true
I gaze longingly
At the soapy bubbles I blew
I kind of wish it could happen
Being accepted without question
It's the sort of soap bubble love I might want
Wouldn't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment