Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Friday, November 4, 2011

#308 ELMO


It’s a sign
And I pass it every day
It’s just off to the left of me
As I go North on my way

It’s not a furry red monster Muppet
It doesn’t teach me numbers
Or sharing, and caring
Certainly doesn’t sing me songs
To lull me to my slumber

It’s really not much fun at all
It is just a sign
Plain and white
With black letters

And all that it ever says
Is
ELMO


No comments:

Post a Comment