Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

#328 Giving Thanks, and Not


Thankful
For all the things
That I should be
And none of the things I shouldn't

For bunnies
For puppies
For Game of Thrones
For Sunday Funnies
For turkey without bones

Certainly not
For Nazis
For pedophiles
Or for ponzis

Can't say thanks enough
For those who love me
For those who hate me
Both keep me on my toes
And force me to grow

I can do without
People who say things
That they think I want to hear
And dreams that showcase
Things that I fear

Thankful for football
But not for the cost to keep it around
Nor for gas prices
But amen to that hot rod sound

Thankful for so many things
And not so much for others
And it's all stuck in my head to stay
On this latest Thanksgiving Day

No comments:

Post a Comment