Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

#310 Oversexed Saint


I’m polishing my halo
I found it under the couch
It must have rolled under there
Or fallen from my pouch

I don’t normally wear it
Tends to keep the women away
They must think saints don’t get horny
Or that we are femme and gay

Well I’m here to tell you
I’m a screaming hetero
I’ll bang a broad in a New York second
Just like any other Joe

Oh, I do the Lord’s work too
It’s part of the job
But I’ll be damned if that means
That I have to polish my own knob

You must think I’m a pervert
Or that not all saints are like me
And I’ll admit that before I was martyred
I was holy and celibate to a “T”

After the whole stoning incident
Meeting St. Peter, Pearly Gates
You know the drill
I found myself among the greats

All the holy men I’ve heard of
And a lot I hadn’t
Were getting pussy left and right
And God was none the saddened

I learned it was part of the reward
For living a holy life
Giving up so many things for God
Among them being having a wife

So after dying a virgin
I learned of physical pleasure
Dying a little each time
And rising again in equal measure

That was almost a thousand years ago
And I’ve come a long ways
Now I’m often on special assignment
Doing things that would amaze

But it’s all low key
Preventing wars, famine and many other things
Yet causing others to happen
Whatever my special orders bring

On the side
When it doesn’t interfere with my duties
I spread God’s word on the horizontal
Laying with all manner of beauties

I show them my love
Then I show them God’s
Sometimes they change their ways
Other times we are at odds

But I get laid either way!

No comments:

Post a Comment