Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

#321 On The Couch


That sinking feeling
Deep in your chest
Is just me
Setting my anchor
Making a nest

My name is Disquiet
Or maybe Vague Sense of Unease
Wait, wait
I think I have to sneeze

Have a seat
Lay right down
I have some sweets
Let's not have a frown

Tell me your troubles
Your childhood issues
Paint me your landscape
In all it's hilarious hues

That black hole
That you have for a heart
That's sucking everyone in
That would be a good start

Was it your father?
Or perhaps your mother?
Maybe you wanted to kill one
And make love to the other?

Right
That's a bit trite
Too on the nose
I can see you want to keep me on my toes

Well here's a prescription
It might help with the shakes
But mind the addiction
I get tired of explaining myself at wakes

My advice is simple
Pack the poison in
The smaller the package
The smaller the problem

I swear it's safe to do
It doesn't create a potential energy issue
This is all just in your mind
You didn't think it was reality did you?

Have a piece of candy
It will make it all better

No comments:

Post a Comment