Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

#309 No Sir! I'm No Fool Follower


I don’t care
If you don’t approve
Of the way I wear my hair

The cut of my jeans
Doesn’t define me
That’s just not what it means

You are shallow
And I'm no fool
I refuse to do what you think is cool

Yet you control me just the same
When I rebel against your standards
I'm reacting
Just not in the way you wanted

If you were smarter than me
And you're not
I'm just saying

You'd secretly rejoice
Even as you deride me
For not wearing the right jeans

Because you are the reason
That I've switched to a kilt
And all my talk of being unique
Is just a bullshit cover story
And an excuse
For simply not being like you

2 comments: