Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

#313 Regular Patron

My mistress
Found me listless
She injected me with adrenaline
And punched me in my dopamine

I woke up screaming
Not for less
But for more
There was no duress

So she trussed me
And she cut me
Just as I specified
And I testified
There was a disclaimer
Before they'd let us play
Which I'd signed with a smile
Oh what would mother say

Then I went unconscious
Which was quite obnoxious
She stomped out to the hall
Pulled the release and caused my fall

I woke up painful
Experiencing anal
Her hand was up my ass
The seal was tight
I'd pass no gas

She massaged me
Deep and rectally
Causing me to cum
And bite my thumb

Which was in my mouth
Helping to stop my shout
For wood was in short supply
But it didn't stop my cry:

Mistress!
I know you're done with me
You know I love you
Won't you even kiss me?

That's when she punched me
Right square in my mouth
Causing me to squeal
She turned upon her heel

Her stilettos marking angry time
To my ears smooth as fine wine
She'd followed my directions to a T
And next month on payday
Once again she would be seeing me

No comments:

Post a Comment