Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

#320 Sibling Rivalry


Will wonders never cease
The world passes by
I'm stuck here in the crease
Waiting for a feed
That never seems to come

It's made me bitter
That much is clear
I've started resenting things
Both strange and dear
It doesn't matter

Something breeds contempt
You think you know the answer
So simple so trite
It's all just wrapped up in a bow for you
Isn't it
Fuck you
You know I'm right

Go ahead and play that mandolin
Your mommy got it for you
Just because you had a whim
It's shiny and nice
And a deal at the price
Way to be spoiled
Once again

She always liked you best you know
Oh sure she tried not to let it show
But we all know the truth
Though you're slow and uncouth
You can do no wrong
In her eyes

Give me a chance to score already!
I've been open for years
Your selfishness would bring me to tears
If I didn't want to appear strong
In the face of your indifference

Finally
You share with me
And the waiting has poisoned it
Now I don't want it
I light it on fire with my Zippo
And you with it

Later brother

No comments:

Post a Comment