Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Friday, February 1, 2013

Friends Plus Family

I met you on the internets
That mass of tangled webs
.org's .com's, .net's and the likes
Or maybe in some role playing game
Where they don't allow the tykes

I've made friends and frenemies
I've kissed and I have told
I've shucked a dozen identities
Like some giant land crab of old

Growing a little with each permutation
Sometimes a little
Sometimes a lot
Sometimes under my own name
Sometimes not

The best part of any such social endeavor
Is Meeting special people
Who end up being favorite associates
More than friends but not really family
Adding a new word to my quiver
A little blend called "Framily"

No comments:

Post a Comment