Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Monday, February 11, 2013

Dreamy Little Thing

Slowly coming down
Cine scope canvas for the night
Made of flesh and blood
Not of shiny to reflect the light

The projectors fire up not long after
Showing quadruple features
Popcorn and burgers at the concession
Watching Swamp Thing and all manner of tentacled creatures

I never bought a ticket to this show
Though I go there every evening
This dreamscape of my mind's creation
No choice so I'm a-going

Whether horror, romance, action adventure or comedy
As long as the infamous pee dream stays away
I'm content to lose myself in the production
Let my subconscious hold sway

Good Night


No comments:

Post a Comment