Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Brown Countdown

Waiting on the brown truck
For the man in brown to step out
With a brown box
Just for me

I don't even remember what it is
And I ordered it only a week ago
All I know is that I got a message
Saying that today's delivery is a go

It might be something useful
Or it may be something not
Could be something decorative
But probably something not

I wish it was a Fisher Space Pen
But I know I didn't order one of those
I keep on meaning to
So I can write while hanging from my toes

Perhaps a part for my car
But that's a funny thought
Duct tape is the only thing that car gets
At least the only thing I bought

Perhaps a bit of electronic skulduggery
To flash and beep and sing
Oh where is that brown truck at?
I can't wait to see what it may bring


No comments:

Post a Comment