Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Friday, January 25, 2013

Line of a Man

Trapped in the ether of my brain
The little line drawn man is everywhere

Everywhere there are two objects
Preferably close together
Preferably sort of round
Or oblong in shape

Those are his eyes you see
And when I see them anywhere
My mind draws in a face

Often it's just in my head
A wavy vacuous outline
Other times someone has beaten me to it
And drawn him in living black sharpie line

Occasionally I draw him myself
But not often
I've been told that's childish

But sometimes
That child gets the better of me

No comments:

Post a Comment