Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

A Relative Size

Today I feel small
All three hundred and fifty pounds of me
Eyes looking up at the sky
A crescent moon looking down
Dwarfing me no matter how many pizzas I eat

Bucketfuls of starry night filled light
Heaving and steaming in a nuclear glow
The very earth I stand on
Massive in it's apparent mass
Made up of a whole table of elements
All vibrating with atomic purpose

All living things seen and unseen
Going about their business
Making me feel tiny
And not overlarge at all

No comments:

Post a Comment