Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Unsafe

Two platforms
One plank
Thirty yards
What's the big yank?

I'm not so sure about this Sir
I have to ask why
Isn't there a better way

Don't worry, ain't nobody gonna die!
Just get moving with your partner
It's just like walking on the ground

That's easy for you to say Sir
You actually are on the ground
While we are up here
And I'm not usually scared of heights
But I'm getting a little taste of fear

Move your ass!
Or I'll have you fired
That's it
One foot after the other
Don't make me crack a whip!

CRASH

Hey, you okay there?
Can you get up?
Ok, just sleep it off there

See, I told you nobody would die

No comments:

Post a Comment