Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

iGod

The new iGod is here
I've been waiting all night
In this long line
With a thousand others
The sun broke over the mountains
It's almost eight in the morning
The store is bound to open soon

I almost can't stand it
I'm so excited
This new iGod is the answer
I just know it
I've been promised this for my whole life
And now it's about to come true

The last iGod
Was almost perfect
And when I got it
I thought it was
But after using it for awhile
I found some flaws here and there
Those little things that get bigger after time

When they announced the new one
I checked my savings
I decided I could put off a few things
The kid doesn't need braces after all
The dog doesn't need it's shots
I don't need new glasses
I can squint for awhile

But who are we kidding here

I'd blow tourists in the back alley
Just for the chance
To get my dirty little hands
On the newest best thing

iGod

My soul will be fulfilled
At least until next year

No comments:

Post a Comment