Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Our Lady of Perpetuity

May Our Lady of Perpetual Silence preserve me
As I creep ninjally along this windswept cobblestone path
Smatterings of leaves and dry twigs are strewn everywhere
I dare not make a sound
I dare not rouse the wrath
My objective lies far ahead
But his minions surround these environs

May Our Lady of Perpetual Remembrance remind me
Of the betrayal that led me to this day
Strengthen my will
Hold my conscience at bay
Loaded down with assorted weaponry
Prepared for come what may
Memories flood back to me
My knees grow weak
My head droops
And I almost say:

"Screw this, it's just not worth it"

May Our Lady of Perpetual Vengeance sustain me
During these times of flagging will
Inject steel into my spine
So that upon my course I stay still
My aim will be true
That my wound will kill
To scrape this piece of shit from the earth
Like one would from a shoe

May Our Lady of Perpetual Guilt temper my days
So that I remember what was done
And what I'm preventing
By taking these actions this night
Ending pain
By causing pain
Preserving life
By taking it
If there is a Lady of Perpetual Ends Justifying The Means
May she hear my prayers too

No comments:

Post a Comment