Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Friday, March 2, 2012

The Real

Buried deep inside her
I briefly dreamed it was all real
That this was really my life
The deluxe accommodations
The money
This beautiful woman straddling me
I laid my hands on her body
Closing my eyes
Letting my fingertips trace her form
Her breasts heaving in breathless post climax
Her sides curved and warm
Her thighs tight and hard

I opened my eyes and looked over
Dog seemed to roll his eyes at me
From his spot on his own soft bed
Perched on small raised platform in the corner
He surveys all
And while he approves of happy activity
Delusion doesn't suit his style
So I grin wryly back at him

He's right
She's a lovely girl
But she's a whore
And I mean that in a good way
The best whore should make you feel just like this
Loved and the king of the earth

Sex hadn't even been part of the deal
I'd just paid her to accompany me for a few days here in Vegas
Now, here on the second night, she'd given herself to me
It did make me feel loved
And almost normal
But I knew it wasn't real

We held each other and looked out the massive window
Watching the lights of the strip
A few late night flights coming in and out of the airport
Slowly arcing down to the ground
Slowly arcing upwards

I knew if we stayed in one place long enough
The stars themselves would arc around our view
But she fell asleep in my arms
So I slipped out of bed
Covering her with one soft satin sheet
She was now a perfect soft silhouette on the bed
I walked over to the couch by the window
Dog stirred himself and came over
Hopping up beside me
Leaning into me
We watched the stars rotate in the heavens for a few hours

This was real
Me and him

As fun a diversion as this was
I shouldn't forget that

No comments:

Post a Comment