Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Minifig

Small and made of plastic
Heads uniform and yellow
Expressions painted and spastic
Yet unchanging

To do that
You have to swap out the whole head
Frankenstein style
Which I do often enough
What with all of them lined up on a shelf next to my bed

Their 'outfits' are a gas
Some perfectly normal
Others strange or crass
And those are my favorite

The angry fighting men
Some with guns
Others with swords
Attacking each other in tens

I'm a deca kind of guy
Ten
Twenty
Thirty
Forty
How many can get involved?

Well how many can I dig up
From the mess that is my bottom drawer
A mangled morass of Lego bits and pieces
All blurring my vision with their blocky variety

There!
A yellow face
Something new to throw into the battle
That is ever raging
On the shelf next to my bed
My armies of Lego Minifig men

No comments:

Post a Comment