Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Friday, March 16, 2012

Roll The Dice M'er F'er!


Check out this board game's street cred
Go ahead
Roll the dice motherfucker
It's what the rules they say to do
They wrote the rules
You need to play
What's that?
You going to tune out
Drop out
Not an option
Roll those dice motherfucker
It's what you got to do

Maybe I'm just talking out my ass
Maybe I'm full of gas
Take a deep breath
If you dare

Oh dear, I fear I've got the vapors!

Roll the dice motherfucker
See what happens
I've got some snake eyes for you right here
If the right one don't get you
Then the left one will
Roll the dice motherfucker
Put that pedal to the metal
Let's see if your rebuild is worth a damn
Try out the top end
Unless you're a pussy
Roll those dice motherfucker
It's what I insist you do

Firewall the throttles
See if shit don't fly apart
It's only titanium shrapnel
Roll the dice motherfucker
Do the leak check at 1.80 EPR
If you've got the sack
Roll the dice motherfucker
Or I'll curb stomp your face

I've got all day
I packed a lunch
Go ahead
Take your time
I'm going on a hunch
If I can egg you on enough
You'll do something You Tube worthy
Utter that fateful phrase:
"Hey Watch This!"
Roll the dice motherfucker
I've got your number
I've got your rhyme
It aint a good one mind you
But I do it all the time
I'm a pro
I'm an amateur
I get paid all the same
Both over and under the table
Roll'em motherfucker
Let's go!

Fist your ass
Fist your face
There's no shame
No disgrace
What happens here
Stays here
It's like Vegas
But it hurts a lot more
And just like Fight Club
The first rule is not to talk about it

Talk about what?
That's right
Not a damn thing

Those dice in your hand?
Roll them
We aren't getting any younger

No comments:

Post a Comment