Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Doctor - pt 2

And nothing happened

I pull the trigger again
And again
Nothing

I flip open the cylinder
Remove the rounds
They look fine
What the fuck?

The police are at the door now
Pounding that they have a warrant
I throw the gun back into it's drawer
Might as well go say hello

The most angry looking policemen I've ever seen
Greet my gaze as I open the door
There were three of them
Their uniforms are so dark they are almost black

As one person
They raise their right arm
Pointing at me

As one person
They open their mouths and shout
"IT'S YOUR FAULT!"

I'm dumbfounded
I'm stuck to the spot on the floor I'm standing on
The floor seems to have grown around my feet

The three policemen start to melt together
Like crayons in the oven
Into a nightmare creature
With six arms and legs
But only one head
With six eyes
Three noses
One gargantuan mouth
With an impossible number of teeth

That made me scream
I wished for a chainsaw to lop off my stuck to the floor legs
So that I could crawl away
Anything
My god

Six arms reached for me
Gathering me into it's mouth
Crunching down on my skull

I can hear every bone crack
Every chew
Every grind
The pain
PAIN

Then it's over
Nothing left of me but two leg stumps sticking up from the floor
Still holding fast to my feet

No comments:

Post a Comment