Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

But No Hard Feelings

Well here we are again
And by 'we'
I mean you
And there's no denying it now
Things just didn't work out
Quite the way that 'we' thought
Once again I'm looking at you

There's no way we can fix things
This light casts no doubt
You'll have to pack up your things
And get the fudge out

I'm glad it's worked out this way
These tears
Are for joy
I'm just so happy you get to move on
I don't miss you at all

oh yes

You haven't left yet
But I assure you
That when you actually do

I'll be dancing daily
From dusk till first light
By myself
Or with others
It will be a fine sight

But you won't see it
Just believe it
It's true
Now get out

'We' love you
It's true
But by 'we'
As always
I mean you

No comments:

Post a Comment