Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

#362 Red Leather Imprint

Red chair
Red chair
Are you only a chair?
Covered in supple leather
Stuffed with fuzzy feathers
Smooth and warm
Like someone's skin
One that
I do believe
A certain someone had just sat in
Only recently gone
Their body heat still warm
On the skin
Of the red chair
They sat in

So I sit
In my skin
That I'm in
Skin to skin
With the red chair
That SHE sat in
Smelling the faint scent
You've left behind
Lightly gracing the leather
That same supple red softness
That now caresses my own

It's almost like touching you
This red chair
With it's soft warm skin
Just missing your details
The things that pull at me
Whenever I look in

If I close my eyes
I can see them now
Your doe-brown eyes
Curled lashes
Your grin
Made of shades of pink
White teeth
And your skin
Soft like hot silk
Supple as living velvet
My fingertips tingle
With their memories of you

Your breasts proudly pointing
Outwards from your chest
Your belly firm and sleek
Leading to the place I like best

Trimmed and tended
As a prized garden spot
With latin names
Mons pubis, labia majora and minora
A land where clitoris is king
Where I'd stop and linger
Forgetting the rest of you
As if that were possible
As your long legs
Wrap lovingly around

All this from a chair
A missed meeting
A memory almost faint
A scent clinging to leather
And contact body heat

My mouth tugs into a smile
I slide my cel phone out
I think I still have your number
You can't have gotten far
What with your scent
Your warmth
Your memory
So close
So deep

No comments:

Post a Comment