Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

#342 Digesting The Situation


Christ
What I wouldn't give
For a briefcase nuke right now
If I had set it just a second ago
It'd be all set and ready to blow

You know the saying though
If wishes were horses......

I'm being chewed up right this second
By that big bastard right there
He's what? Forty feet tall?
Must weigh six tons if he weighs one

Those teeth are too efficient
Flesh torn with the fronts
Bones ground up with the rears
My eyes are in that mess somewhere
Believe me
They are leaking tears

Down the gullet
Into his dark stomach
To churn for half a Sol-day
Before out the bottom
And on my way

I shouldn't have left camp
That was the issue
But I got into the two day old chili
I knew it was trouble having a good cook
I couldn't resist

Oh lovely
Not only are what he calls intestines
Absorbing me
There are little worms in there
As big as a lamprey
But small to him
They're getting their fill of me too

So there I was on watch
Not long after two bells
My stomach was all knotted up
Everything was quiet
I walked about thirty yards out
My pants around my ankles
Shit running out of me like water

I look up
And there were no stars anymore
This big fucker ate me
I never had another thought in my head

I hope my shit tasted good!!!

It's a small victory to think that way
Because the circle of life
Being what it is
Even on this planet
I'll be spread out on the ground
Along with his breakfast
After he's taken all he can of me

Then what?
I don't know actually
I didn't read up on the plants much
I was security
And not very good at that

I hope something pretty grows up out of me
I'd like that

No comments:

Post a Comment