Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

#340 Undead Amore'


I see you're a zombie now
But it doesn't change how I feel
I still love you
I just have to be more careful

When we fuck
I see the true desire
In your now cloudy dead eyes
They keep glancing at my head
Even your rotting brain
Knows damn well where the brain lies

You think you're sneaky
Or maybe you just don't care anymore
But I've followed you in the night
As you feed

Your thigh high
Patent leather hooker boots
Click the cobblestones
Like a mistress on the prowl
The leather bodice corset
Enhancing your hourglass
Enough to make a human howl
The lace thong so small
As to be wearing nothing at all

I have to restrain myself
Or I'd rape you where you stand
Not that you'd mind
It's not your primary concern
As you wander the dark

My eyes take it all in
As you find your mark
A drunk stumbling home from the bar
He sees you and is aroused
He is human
It is his downfall
He buries his head in your tits
As you caress his balls
Just when he thinks he'll get some
You crack open his skull
Swooping down on him
As he falls
Your smooth hands
And manicured nails
Scoop out his brain
Setting it upon his chest
Your lust beginning to show
sliding off your panties
Knees on either side of his still chest
Your pussy slides on his brain
Clit rubbing the frontal lobe
Your undead orgasm
Filling the night air
With your zombie screams

At the peak of your passion
Your heart shaped ass
Slides lower quite suddenly
Ruby dead lips pulling back
Unmasking sharp teeth
Tearing at the neural pathways
Feeding your hunger
Hips still dry fucking
On the dead man's limp cock
Slowing to a stop
As you eat the last bite

Head laying gently on his chest
Like a little girl going to sleep
Features at peace
Beautiful and deep
The blood on your face
Almost easy to overlook
Your almost angelic
Zombie hooker grace

I creep back home in the night
I know you'll be home soon
I'll feign sleep
But I'll be ready to go
Always on my guard
When my zombie lover
Returns to my bed

No comments:

Post a Comment