Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

#361 Slumming It With Netflix Anime

Say
This unrated anime is pretty good
Lots of cartoon boobs
And strappy slinky outfits too
But it's real geek food
That's for sure

I'm just bored
That's all

The storyline isn't bad though
But that's lame
It's like the guys who say
They get the Playboy or Hustler
Just for the articles

That's not me
I don't plan on marrying my girl pillow
Like that guy from Japan
No sir
I'm a real man
Sitting here
In my 3X Sonic the Hedgehog t-shirt
Perfectly respectable
That's me

I have to pause to ponder
Why female space warriors
Wear such outfits
Something between a dominatrix
And an ancient Grecian goddess

Does it further the story?
I find that I just don't care
This Japanese eye candy
Is pretty fun to watch

I just won't tell anyone
It'll be my little secret
I'll have to hide my fanboy status

If I get the tattoo in a secret place
And only watch the show in the closet
I can have little shelves in there too
To display all my collectible vinyl figures

In public
I'll talk football and fast cars
In private
I'll inhale manga and anime
In the dark
I'll masturbate to freaky tentacle sex fantasies
In the light
I'll detail my models with fine hair brushes

Oooh, they have a convention in Reno
I think I'll go

No comments:

Post a Comment