Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

#349 Mens Club For Hair Santa

Christmas spirit must be in the air
Everyone's turned up for the shindig
Put on by the Men's Club for Hair
Santa's running late
So someone is leading the children
In a singalong

Except
He's the only one singing
I feel pity for him
But I'm not singing either

Before too long
That torture is over
Santa walks in
Mrs' Claus is wearing jeans

She's much cooler that way
Dare I say
That I like the way
That her hips sway?

I must be getting old

The line's a mile long
So I get to see
All manner of kids
Visiting with Santa

Most are happy
Some are scared
One was actually angry
I think his mother made him go

He kicked Santa in the knee
As he ran away

In the back of the room
The Men's Club for Hair
Was gathered
Behind several labeled boxes

For each age group
Of both boys and girls
Those boxes were full
Of wrapped gifts
From which to choose

Everyone got a surprise
Some were less surprised than others
I saw one particularly good little actor
Flash a frown
Right before the biggest smile

Good lad

The Men's Club for Hair
Came through once again
Merry Christmas
Ho ho ho
Even though that Santa
Was a little thin

No comments:

Post a Comment