Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Yours

Tap tap tap
My red Chuck Taylors
Tap a beat softly
As you pour instructions at me
Give me task lists
Slyly slip me innuendos
Blink seductively
Promising more

I am your pool boy whore

I perform my duties with grace
Getting dirty
Staying clean
Whatever you ask for
I'd even tie myself up for you
But at the end of a long sweaty day
You enjoy doing that yourself

Now that you've broken me
I find that I even like it

No comments:

Post a Comment